so does this mean
NEEDS A LAST NAME
mr. castiel winchester has nice ring to it
[AGGRESSIVELY THROWS OSCARS AT THE ENTIRE SPN CAST]
If you post any of the stuff below, or just like it in general and think I’d like your blog, I want to do a follow-back-thing because I really need some new scenery on my dashboard so let’s go
• Harry Potter
• Doctor Who
• Game of Thrones
• Buffy The Vampire Slayer/Angel/Firefly
• Everything Joss Whedon has ever touched, basically
• Star Trek
• Big Bang Theory (especially the meme because goddamn it’s funny—BAZOOPER!)
• Glee (Don’t judge me okay jesus)
• Breaking Bad
• All of Quentin Tarantino’s Everything (Even his foot fetish I don’t give a shit)
• Tim Burton & Everyone Associated With Tim Burton (But not the “scene”/Hot Topic-clad underground of the Tim Burton fandom, sorry)
• How I Met Your Mother
• Rocky Horror Picture Show
• DR. STEVE BRULE.
• The IT Crowd
• The Walking Dead
PERSONAL FAVORITES CATEGORY:
• Graphic Design (My personal passion (and also my career))
• The Octopus (My favorite animal)
• Dogs (My other favorite animal, also I’m a little bit of a dog snob)
• I also like cats and pretty much all animals so that’s a win
• Stupid/absurd things that shouldn’t be funny but are (see: Dr. Steve Brule)
• Atheist things
• Intentionally terrible art
• Intentionally amazing art
• Insightful/Analytical things
• Funny/Witty things
• Potentially offensive humor (AKA I’m not easily offended and appreciate fun)
• Top 10 Lists
• Humorous Facebook screencaps (Or any humorous screencaps in general)
BLOGS I’D LIKE TO AVOID CATEGORY:
• Hipster blogs
• Porn Blogs
• Gore Blogs
• Confession Blogs
• Bloggers who complain a lot
• Feminazi Blogs (I’m all about feminism, but holy shit)
• Aggressively opinionated blogs that want to argue with everyone over trivial shit (I’m open to debates/conversation but don’t be an asshole to me because I eat meat, for instance)
• Depressing Blogs
• Conservative Blogs
• Twilight Blogs
I cordially invite you to buy my shet.
I am begging you to buy my shet.
I see you asking yourself, ‘Once Doctor Who and True Blood are through, WHAT will McGani be watching next?!’
WELL LET ME TELL YOU.
RINGER: PREMIERE SEPT. 13
Starring Sarah Michelle Gellar, this show is about some scandalous twins. Honestly, it’s my inner Buffy-fan that’s enticing me to give it a chance. I hope it lives up to expectation!
CASTLE: SEASON 4 SEPT. 19
Another show I got started on because of a previous (and Joss-related) fangirl obsession: Nathan Fillion & Firefly/Dr. Horrible. The show has gotten a lot more interesting over time and it was one of my favorite finales of last season.
HOUSE: SEASON 8 OCT. 3
HOUSE GOES TO PRISON LULZ
MISFITS MOVIE AND/OR SEASON 3
Nathan is leaving the show, and they’re releasing a movie about him on Sept. 15, but I haven’t heard any word on when Season 3 will air yet. All I know is that they’re making us wait until 2012, WHICH IS NOT OKAY.
I’m really into this show, though, so I hope we’re not kept waiting too long! I don’t even have a promo for you, so here’s a gif:
BIG BANG THEORY SEASON 5 SEPT. 22
I just started watching this show a couple of months ago and already burned through all four of the current seasons. It’s great, nerdy fun! All nerds should watch this show, if for nothing else, DO IT FOR WIL WHEATON.
GLEE SEASON 3 SEPT. 20
Okay, so Glee is one of my many guilty pleasures. It’s my grand love of musicals that keeps me coming back, but the cliche and campy plot devices that make me resent it. I’m still waiting for them to do something spectacular with this show, and I’ll keep watching until it dies because, well, I’M THEATER BABY.
I am also taking suggestions as to what I should watch next! Places where I can watch them online are also preferable.
None of these gifs belong to me. DOY.